Core Measure Abstraction
From the initial implementation iMedX’s trained abstractors are your resource for abstraction, feedback and education. In essence, we partner with you to become an off-site member of your team, completing your concurrent or retrospective abstraction in a timely and effective manner. Your dedicated account representative is available to you any time to discuss any aspect of your abstraction program and help you achieve your goals.
This alternative workflow is proven to reduce costs, increase quality reporting, educate staff, and provide an efficient operational workflow so you can re-deploy valuable staffing resources to increase reimbursements, and to focus more on improving the quality of care provided at your facility.
- Experienced, dedicated and credentialed staff
- 95%+ guaranteed validation accuracy rates
- Swift account set up
- Temporary or continuous abstraction engagement
- Fast turn-around times with detailed abstraction results
- No upfront set up, technology or any infrastructure cost
iMedX understands the challenges in an ever changing compliance landscape compounded with varying measure specifications and rules. We understand the impact it has on your physicians and your quality team. Our goal is to provide you the cost savings by empowering your quality team to focus on two entities that matter: physicians and their patients.
As one of the first core measure abstraction companies in the country, iMedX continues to help over 200 clients meet various HIM and core measure abstraction goals. Our success comes from our drive to keep it simple, make it easy for you to work with us, and offer unparalleled accuracy. Our entire team is certified, credentialed and has extensive experience in a hospital setting. This not only reduces the cost of a learning curve, but also significantly enables us to provide you with the context to your core measure outcomes rather than just present mere numbers to you.
The iMedX Advantage
- Keep current with changing specifications and reporting guidelines without having your staff spend too much time
- Mitigate against the knowledge and expertise you lose from the temporary or permanent attrition of your key team members
- Service your providers better, by allowing your clinical staff to focus on their core competency i.e., provider engagement and data driven decision making
- Stay consistent with your process, irrespective of the changes in definition and guidelines.
- Save money as a result of eliminated overhead costs related to abstraction.